Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Day 1 Letter to K parents

Dear Kindergarten parents,


With today being the first day for all of your students, I wanted to send this note to thank you for sharing your incredible children with us.  As I write this, we are having an extremely productive day. You have probably already noticed our exceptional team of Kindergarten teachers and assistants, and I am quite grateful for their daily preparation and commitment.  


For those who may be new to the Titan family, please know that the safety of your children will always be our first priority.  Next, we will promote their significance … in other words, that your child feels loved and uniquely understood.  Finally, we want to ensure their success … specifically their academic and social engagement and growth.  As a parent of three children myself, I fully understand the magnitude of our responsibility and thank you for your trust and support thus far.  


As a reminder, we will have our Independence Day next week.  This is a day for all students, especially those arriving with parents, to confidently and independently enter the school and proceed to their classrooms … certainly with staff supervision and guidance along the way.  An added benefit to this independence is minimizing interruptions to our teachers as they supervise your children or make final instructional preparations.


I am honored to serve your family and this community, and I also look forward to meeting those of you I have not had the chance to meet.  Enjoy your evening!

My best,
Mr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment